The building of the Land Credit Union was erected between 1874-1876 according to the design of Julian Ankiewicz. The building's interiors were meant to serve as the residence of the Extensive Management of the Land Credit Union. The building's architectural design presents a historicist style (the revival of historic styles in contemporary works), and the Lublin press declared the building the most beautiful in the city. The building's finial features a group of sculptures symbolising the industry and agriculture, with an image of Ceres, the goddess of fertility. In 1925, the building became the property of the Land Bank in Warsaw and subsequently of the Zjednoczony Bank Ziemiański S.A. In 1934, the building was purchased by the State Treasury and operated as the Court of Appeals. In July 1944, the building became the Government Delegate's Office for Poland. It is worth noticing the original door and window woodwork, as well as the front door covered with bas-relief. The first floor features a classicist fireplace made of Szydłowiecki marble, as well as a 19th-century ornamental stove. Currently, the old building of the Land Credit Union is occupied by the District Court in Lublin.