The church was built in the 1st half of the 17th century at the Lviv Route for the purpose of serving the Order of Saint Augustine. After damage caused by the Swedish invasion, it was rebuilt in the 2nd half of the 17th century. It is a three-nave church, non-oriented, with a small semi-circular enclosed presbytery. It has a barrel vault characteristic of the Lublin Renaissance, with lunettes and decorative stucco. A similar ornament can be seen in the sacristy and the monastery refectory. The facade, characteristic of the Lublin style, is facing towards the city.
The polychrome inside the church dates back to 1899 (restored in the 1960's). The main altar made of oak wood features a 18th-century painting showing St Augustine with St Monica and Our Lady of Consolation and a painting of St Agnes – the patron of the church.