From 23 to 26 July backyards in eight districts of Lublin will host free performances by magicians. With their funny and spectacular shows, Pan Ząbek, Aryman, Kacper Wydmański and Marcin Ex Styczyński will invite the inhabitants of Lublin to take part in the coming Magicians Carnival 2017.
Backyard Circus is a project by four Polish artists who wish to display their skills to all inhabitants of Lublin. The special show will be performed by Pan Ząbek, a conjuror and showman well-known to the audience in Lublin; Aryman, a specialist in rare activities who has performed on a TV show “Mam Talent”; juggler and conjuror Kacper Wydmański, and Marcin Ex Styczyński who eats fire. With each of them being an expert in his profession, together they give a spectacular show. Thrills and loads of laughter guaranteed.
Sunday, 23 July
- 5.30 PM, Głusk, Square/ Playground at the junction of Głuska/Wygodna/Nektarowa Streets
- 7.30 PM, Felin, Football pitch by Centrum Aktywizacji Środowiskowej (Community Activation Centre), Grygowa 4B
Monday, 24 July
- 5.30 PM, Węglin Północny, Square at the junction of Wokulskiego/Kmicica/Zagłoby Streets
- 7.30 PM, Czuby Północne, Green Square, Błonie Housing Estate, next to Skatepark/Elementary School No 42
Tuesday, 25 July
- 5.30 PM, Ponikwoda , Football pitch by SOSW (Special Educational Centre for Children and Teenagers with Disabilities), Spółdzielczości Pracy 65
- 7.30 PM, Kalinowszczyzna, Straw Market between Kalinowszczyzna/Towarowa Streets
Wednesday, 26 July
- 5.30 PM, Tatary, Amphitheatre in Maszynowa/Odlewnicza Streets
- 7.30 PM, Wieniawa, Square in front of Labirynt Gallery, Popiełuszki 5