From Saturday (October, 17) the City of Lublin together with other 151 counties will be in the red zone.
We want to introduce restrictions that will protect us from the spread of coronavirus, but at the same time, we want to keep the economy running – said Mateusz Morawiecki, the Prime Minister after a Government Crisis Management Team meeting.
Therefore, a new set of coronavirus regulations has been introduced for the red zones:
- a ban on wedding receptions and other gatherings,
- no more than 1 person per 7m2 during religious services,
- up to 10 people during public gatherings,
- universities and high schools will teach in a distance mode (excluding practical classes),
- the number of people in retail outlets limited to 5 per cash desk.
Additionally, the red zone imposes the same safety rules as in the yellow zone:
- bars and restaurants open between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. with only takeaways after. Every second table can be taken,
- public transport is limited to 50 percent of seating capacity or 30 percent of total capacity in yellow zones,
- sporting events will be held without spectators,
- swimming pools, aqua-parks and gyms are closed,
- only 25% of seats at cultural events to be occupied.
From October, 15, the shopping hours for Seniors are back in both zones (from 10 a.m. to 12, for people over 60).
The above decisions are valid until further notice.