Have your own say where the money from the city budget in 2017 goes to.
Why don't we spend 15 000 000 PLN together! Write your very own project and submit the proposal online between March 14th and April 14th 2016.
In essence, there is a pool of 20 mln PLN to be spent, out of that 15 mln have been allocated to Participatory Budgeting and remaining 5 mln will be spent under the Local Initiative Mechanism.
Participatory Budgeting will have the resource of 15 million PLN, subdivided into :
- 8 million that will be allocated for small projects (PLN 50 000 – 500 000)
- 7 million that will be allocated for large projects (PLN 500 001 – 1.2 mln)
To submit your project proposal you need to:
- be over 16 years-of-age and be ordinarily resident in Lublin;
- gain support (collect signatures) of at least 20 persons in favour of your idea when submitting a proposal in case of small projects and secure support of at least 40 persons when submitting a proposal for a large project. The persons who are in favour (support) your project must also ordinarily reside in Lublin
- project proposal forms are available for download at www.obywatelski.lublin.eu
- you can submit your proposal from 14 March until 14 April 2016
- project proposal forms together with the list of supporters’ signatures on the official template can be submitted: personally (at Residents’ Affairs Office), by post to Urząd Miasta Lublin, Plac Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin, and online at www.obywatelski.lublin.eu (please note that the list of signatures must still be delivered on paper).
- will take place from 1 October to 10 October 2016
- you will have 3 votes to cast: 2 for a small projects and 1 for a large project
- You can vote using the app, www.obywatelski.lublin.eu website, at Residents’ Affairs Office and by post to Urząd Miasta Lublin, Plac Władysława Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin.
Anyone who is over 16 years-of-age of age and lives in Lublin is eligible to vote!
The winning projects:
Money will be granted to a project as they accumulate votes, but only 2 small project and 1 large project can be implemented within one neighbourhood (dzielnica). If 1 neighbourhood gets votes allowing to implement more projects, they will be skipped and the next projects with the highest number of votes will be qualified for implementation.
14.03 – 14.04: submitting of the projects
15.04 – 31.06: verification of the projects and preparing of a list of project qualified for implementation
June - September: promoting projects
More information at:
Residents' Affairs Office (Foreigners Service Point), ul Wieniawska 14, Lublin
81 466 1900