2017 Participatory Budgeting in Lublin
Have your own say where the money from the city budget in 2017 goes to.
- will take place from 1 October to 10 October 2016;
- you will have 3 votes to cast: 2 for a small projects and 1 for a large project;
- You can vote using the app, www.lublin.eu/budzetobywatelski website, at Residents’ Affairs Office and by post to Urząd Miasta Lublin, Plac Władysława Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin
- anyone who is over 16 years-of-age of age and lives in Lublin is eligible to vote!
The winning projects:
Money will be granted to projects as they accumulate votes, but only 2 small projects and 1 large project can be implemented within one neighbourhood (dzielnica). If 1 neighbourhood gets votes allowing to implement more projects, they will be skipped and the next projects with the highest number of votes will be qualified for implementation.
More information at:
- Residents' Affairs Office (Foreigners Service Point), ul Wieniawska 14, Lublin
- 81 466 1900
Remember: It's your city, you decide!