Report on Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic.
Statistics – source Ministry of Health, as of 30.03.2020
Number of cases in Poland: 1984 infections /26 deaths
Number of cases in Lubelskie: 6953 quarantined / 111 infections / 3 deaths / 13 fully recovered
New regulations in effect:
Please keep in mind that the Government banned free movement of people excepted for:
- commuting to and from work;
- essential activities of daily life, such as shopping for food and medicine, seeing a doctor, taking care of relatives, or dog walking;
- volunteer work to combat coronavirus;
- enrollment to kindergartens, primary schools commences on 1 April.
Due to epidemic, parents are required to fill in online application. Within 7 working days, counting from the first day following resumption of classes in kindergartens and primary schools, parents are kindly requested to submit a hard copy of a signed application with attachments to school of their choice.
Last week, Lublin Regional Assembly adopted a draft aid package, the so-called Lublin Anti-Crisis Package. Total value of the programme stands at PLN 57 million.
The package is based on 4 pillars:
- Health and Safety - support for Lublin hospitals by purchasing coronavirus tests, masks and disinfectants as well as personal protection gear.
- Aid package for Busnesses targeting beneficiaries of Lubelskie Regional Operational Programme (ROP) affected by the epidemic. It will include, among others, prolongation of payments using the so-called grace periods during the period of investment's financing, lowering interests rate on loans.
- Implementation of MFIPR (Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy) recomended packages
- Anti-crisi prtection - solutions aimed at SMEs from Lubelskie Voivodeship with drastic drop in revenue due to Covid-19 pandemic.