With Christmas fast approaching, all streets of Lublin have been lit up with Christmas illuminations.
In the city space, you will find:
- Christmas tree in front of the Lublin City Office,
- a Christmas gazebo located in Po Farze Square,
- a photo frame with Merry Christmas wishes in Litewski Square,
- on the Promenade you will find iluminated figures of the poet and a pair of burghers in Renaissance clothing,
- angel wings appeared in front of the Crown Tribunal,
- colorful stars by Jarosław Koziara hung above Złota, Grodzka and Bramowa streets,
- as in previous years, Christmas nativity scene is located in front of Galeria Centrum building,
- "I love Lublin" with a green illuminated Christmas tree located in Litewski Square.
Christmas illuminations will stay with us until February 2021.