- 300 new cases reported in Poland
- 4 new cases in Lublin Region
- 32 527 people infected in total
- 1 375 deaths in total
CreArt Seminar – Pandemiocracy. Culture in a new social space
The city of Lublin and Labirynt Gallery invite you to a local seminar Pandemiocracy. Culture in a new social space, dedicated to the functioning of institutions, artists and participation in culture in a post-pandemic society. The seminar will take place as a part of the CreArt online lecture series from June 23-27. The seminar will be held in the form of webinars from Tuesday to Saturday (June 23-27). Participants will talk about how the social perception of culture and art will change and how the return to former places and cultural institutions will look like in new epidemic conditions. During lectures, participants will also debate about the problems revealed by the pandemic - including digital exclusion, domestic violence, social isolation of people with disabilities. They will also deliberate on new aspects that have emerged in society: self-organization, solidarity and forms of presence in public space.
- June 23 (Tuesday), at 17.00: Edwin Bendyk, Waldemar Tatarczuk, Ewa Domańska, Agnieszka Kurant,
- June 26 (Friday), at 14.30: Edwin Bendyk, Waldemar Tatarczuk, Bogna Świątkowska oraz Marta Gendera, Wojciech Kozłowski, Paweł Łysak, Joanna Mytkowska, Piotr Stasiowski, Monika Szewczyk, Marek Wasilewski, Hanna Wróblewska,
- June 27 (Saturday), at 14.30: Edwin Bendyk, Waldemar Tatarczuk, Piotr Krajewski, Piotr Celiński.
Get more information about the seminar at Lublin.eu. Links to individual webinars will be placed in the events on the Facebook profile. The event will be translated into Polish Sign Language. The seminar is organized as part of the "CreArt. Network of cities for artistic creativity " (" CreArt. Network of Cities for Artistic Creation ") co-financed under the European Union program" Creative Europe ".
Do you feel anxiety and tension associated with social isolation?
- talk with other people about your concerns
- maintain social contacts
- in the emergency cases get help from a specialist