Check out what happens this weekend 17-19 July!
- The Poławiacze Pereł Improv Theatre invites you to get to know the Legend about Devil's Paw in the Litewski Square.
- "Somewhere now" is the fourth exhibition presenting the works of selected scholarship holders of “Gaude Polonia” programme, created during their art residency in Poland. This year’s scholarship holders list includes well-known artists who, despite their young age, have already participated in important international artistic events as well as recent graduates of art schools. Moreover, all the intetested ones are invited to We're OPEN / Brain Damage Gallery.
- "Stylowa Orkiestra Taneczna" and "Dollars & Birds - koncert" will play for the interested ones in Concert Shell in Saski Garden.
- Summer is in full swing, but Lubartowska 77 invites you to the Lublin Fair. What can we do with cucumbers? Let's find out!
- If you like walking and exploring the city, make sure to go for a guided walk Bronowice Tales.
- Lublin City Tour invites you to visit the city along the trail of Lublin 1980 July.
- We celebrate the 40th anniversary of Lublin 1980 July events, this year. ‘Before August, came July’ exhibition in Litewski Square recalls these important times for all of us.
For the youngest: