The edifice of the Land Credit Society was erected in the years 1874-1876 according to the design of Julian Ankiewicz. It was intended for the headquarters of the Executive Board of the Land Credit Society. The architecture of the building presented a historicist style, and the Lublin press considered the building the most beautiful in the city. On the top of the building there is a group of sculptures symbolizing industry and agriculture, with the figure of the goddess of fertility Ceres. In 1925, the building became the property of the Land Bank in Warsaw, and then of the United Land Bank S.A. In 1934, the edifice was bought by the State Treasury, which allocated it to the Court of Appeal. In July 1944, the building became the seat of the Government Delegation for Poland. Noteworthy is the original window and door woodwork and the front door covered with a bas-relief. On the first floor there is a classicist fireplace made of Szydłowiec marble as well as a 19th-century decorative furnace.
Nowadays, the former building of the Land Credit Society is occupied by the District Court in Lublin.