The former building of the Lublin Industrialists' Fund located at 56 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, today the Grand Hotel Lublinianka, was erected in 1900 according to the design of Gustaw Landau Gutenteger. The majestic, eclectic edifice has two elegant facades - from the side of Krakowskie Przedmieście Street and from the side of Kołłątaj Street. The corner features a decorative dome with a lantern. The building was the seat of the Lublin Industrialists' Fund, from 1926 its’ members were also farmers, provided business support by granting cheap loans. During World War II the building was taken over by the occupiers and turned into the German House. In 1951, the State Treasury allocated the building for hotel purposes. Between 2001-2002 it underwent major improvements while preserving its original stylistic features and became the elegant four-star hotel - the pride and glory of the owner (Vor der Heyden Group) and the city.